Sunday, April 11, 2010
12 Love Quotes to Celebrate Sweetest Day
Power Vegetables In A Drink
1. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller
2. "There is nothing holier in this life of ours than the first consciousness of love, the first fluttering of its silken wings." ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
3. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~ Aristotle
4. "Real love stories never have endings." ~ Richard Bach
5. "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world Is a woman's heart." ~ Josiah G. Holland
6. "Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
7. "Love and you shall be loved. All love is mathematically just, as much as two sides of an algebraic equation." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." ~ Erich Fromm
9. "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." ~ Janos Arany
10. "Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly, and without expectation - We don't love to be loved; we love to love." ~ Leo F. Buscaglia
11. "Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end." ~ Madame De Stael
12. "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it - you and you alone make me feel that I am alive - Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough." ~ George Moore
While the traditional flowers and chocolates may do the job, why not take a more romantic approach? Actions can speak louder than words, but some words paint a beautiful picture. Let the above twelve love quotes paint a picture of how you feel about your loved one this Sweetest Day.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Tattoo Quotes Best To Describe The Internal Feelings
Power Vegetables In A Drink
People choose the tattoo designs according to their own style. Everybody wants to be different and unique and for this purpose, they plan for tattooing their bodies with a beautiful and alluring tattoo design. The most common tattoo design, which is becoming popular from couple of years, is tattoo quotes. This is the only thing through which you can deliver you’re internal feelings and emotions as well as your thoughts to your favorite people. Before going to tattooing any statement, you need to identify which theme you want to choose for the statement. You have a myriad of choice through which you can pick the selected quote. For example, you can pick the quote relating to love, vehicles, religion etc.
After choosing the theme for your quote tattoo, you should decide which type of statement; you would like to carve on your body. If you have chosen the love theme then you can say anything to your lover by making any quote. For this purpose, you can take the statements of romantic poet like Shakespeare. You can also pick any statement from any romantic song and can use it as a tattoo design. People want to say lots of things but they are unable to do so because of their shy attitude. This problem can easily be solved when you carve your body with a beautiful quote.
There is one main advantage you can obtain from the quote tattoos i.e. with the passage of time, it becomes lighter and you get the chance to replace the specific quotation with the new one. You don’t have to go for any surgery to remove the quotation because this can be removed by itself gradually. In order to choose an area for quotation, you should select that body part which has enough space to have tattoo quotation. If you will not give space to your selected quotation then it won’t give good look and would provide congested feel to everybody.
Don’t opt for long statement for tattoo quotes. Try to be specific and use concise quotations so that you can give full beauty to your sentence. When you will use short quotations for tattooing, people will be impressed by your diligence. While choosing your favorite quotation, you can also add some additional pictures which could be anything like butterfly, irregular lines, flowers etc. In my opinion, you should make the combination of two different things because through this, you can create a great fusion.
The best quote tattoos you should use are like moral lesson quotations. You can set a quote in which one can extract that massage, which can change his full life. For example, you can take this quotation “God gave burdens, also shoulders”. This is the sweetest statement which would definitely look good on your chest, if you are a boy. If you are a girl and want to use this statement then you should carve it on your arm through which you can expose, what you have inked. Always choose the quotation according to your own personality.
Want to learn more about tattoo quotes and quote tattoos, tattoonomed.com is a great source of information and designs of tattoos of any language and style. Visit for quote tattooshttp://www.tattoonomad.com/
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]